Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    I got a kick out of this

....the squirrel zap was the bestest!.....
    I can't believe I'm laughing at the squirrel zap... but I am... this was hilarious, the whole thing.  I loved the toilet paper grab too. 😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Scumbag Oatmeal memes  quickmeme

Can't see this one Scott

....s’ok....neither can I....🥸

How are you doing? Still doing those long shifts? Hope all is okay out your way - stay safe!

...mentally exhausted and physically drained.....yes, the OT shifts keep rollin'.....my Uncle is hospitalized with the virus....trying to keep in touch via text.....

Sending tons of positive vibes your way. (((Scott & Uncle)))
    NotarospideymanNeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you all...chatted with his daughter last night.....the virus disturbed his blood pressure and heart rhythm...meds are helping control that, but he is now dependent on them for the rest of his days.....is on high flow oxygen to keep him breathing, but he is as weak as a kitten and any exertion causes his saturation to nosedive....this Rona is an evil beast.....PLEASE keep yourselves and loved ones safe.....
    Continued prayers and good thoughts his way, and for family members who watch and wait. 
    NeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Marsha said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Scumbag Oatmeal memes  quickmeme

Can't see this one Scott

....s’ok....neither can I....🥸

How are you doing? Still doing those long shifts? Hope all is okay out your way - stay safe!

...mentally exhausted and physically drained.....yes, the OT shifts keep rollin'.....my Uncle is hospitalized with the virus....trying to keep in touch via text.....

Sending tons of positive vibes your way. (((Scott & Uncle)))
    ....thank you my dear friend.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNotaroNeesy
  • spideyman said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you all...chatted with his daughter last night.....the virus disturbed his blood pressure and heart rhythm...meds are helping control that, but he is now dependent on them for the rest of his days.....is on high flow oxygen to keep him breathing, but he is as weak as a kitten and any exertion causes his saturation to nosedive....this Rona is an evil beast.....PLEASE keep yourselves and loved ones safe.....
    Continued prayers and good thoughts his way, and for family members who watch and wait. 
    ....thank you MaryAnn..... <3
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • @Hedda Gabler check your email please.  😄
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Just did
    😄 on it... 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • @Hedda Gabler & @spideyman ;

Cola is reaching out to her friends in the wake of losing Anni. She wants to tell her friends that she loves them. She asked me to reach out to the two of you as you don't do FB, so am passing this on. 
    MarshaGNTLGNTKurbenNotaroHedda GablerspideymanNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @Hedda Gabler & @spideyman ;

Cola is reaching out to her friends in the wake of losing Anni. She wants to tell her friends that she loves them. She asked me to reach out to the two of you as you don't do FB, so am passing this on. 
    Thanks flakers.  💖
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @Hedda Gabler & @spideyman ;

Thank you Flake. 
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • Wooo hooo! Salman Rushdie is a new instructor on Masterclass.  
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    18 QWERTY Viral Photos That Will Make Type YUIOP  8 Bit Nerds  Funny  deep thoughts Mind blowing thoughts Thoughts
    I may have a couple of extra ones in my head...  B)
    GNTLGNTspideymanFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    18 QWERTY Viral Photos That Will Make Type YUIOP  8 Bit Nerds  Funny  deep thoughts Mind blowing thoughts Thoughts
    I may have a couple of extra ones in my head...  B)
    ....I get chafed when mine piss and moan....damn drama queens......
    spideymanFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Image may contain 2 people people sitting text that says I was raised Catholic So every time I hear may the force be with you my natural response is and also with you whisper

Peace be with you!
    ;)  @HollyGolightly would agree

Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir