Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• We used to have a type of glue in school back in the dark ages - it was called "mucilage"

Dr Metablog Notes on Mucilage

Anyone old enough to remember this stuff?

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    We used to have a type of glue in school back in the dark ages - it was called "mucilage"

Dr Metablog Notes on Mucilage

Anyone old enough to remember this stuff?

...hell yeah....remember the glue drying and cracking on that lovely rubber applicator tip.....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy

• :D

You got me going on the oatmeal thing again (lol)

I forgot to eat my Irish Steel Cut Oatmeal yesterday so now I have to start counting all over again

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Scumbag Oatmeal memes  quickmeme

Can't see this one Scott

Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

....s’ok....neither can I....🥸
    FlakeNoirNotaroNeesyHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

How are you doing? Still doing those long shifts? Hope all is okay out your way - stay safe!

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

How are you doing? Still doing those long shifts? Hope all is okay out your way - stay safe!

...mentally exhausted and physically drained.....yes, the OT shifts keep rollin'.....my Uncle is hospitalized with the virus....trying to keep in touch via text.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

...mentally exhausted and physically drained.....yes, the OT shifts keep rollin'.....my Uncle is hospitalized with the virus....trying to keep in touch via text.....
    I'm sorry to hear this Scott, I hope he gets through it quickly and has a great recovery. Thinking of you all, please let us know how he's doing when you hear more news. 💙
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

Keeping my fingers crossed for your uncle Scott, hopefully he'll make a full recovery 🤞
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

I'm sorry to hear this Scott, I hope he gets through it quickly and has a great recovery. Thinking of you all, please let us know how he's doing when you hear more news. 💙
    ...thanks so much honey.....he has COPD and is in his late 70's so I wasn't surprised, just worry youknow?......far as I know he didn't have to be intubated.....he's all I have left, and the damn fool didn't let me know......had to figure it out by myself after seeing that his insurance office was closed "temporarily due to CoVid protocols"......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

...thanks so much honey.....he has COPD and is in his late 70's so I wasn't surprised, just worry youknow?......far as I know he didn't have to be intubated.....he's all I have left, and the damn fool didn't let me know......had to figure it out by myself after seeing that his insurance office was closed "temporarily due to CoVid protocols"......
    It's damn scary, but this is good that they haven't intubated... try to stay calm, you have a lot going on.  
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesyspideyman
  • Healing vibes and prayers for your uncle, @GNTLGNT
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • edited December 2020
    I hope he gets through his Covid infection easily.  Keep us posted Scott.
    catNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Can't see this one Scott

Please give my best wishes to your uncle, Scott, and the same to your family sir.
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirspideyman
  • ....thank you all...chatted with his daughter last night.....the virus disturbed his blood pressure and heart rhythm...meds are helping control that, but he is now dependent on them for the rest of his days.....is on high flow oxygen to keep him breathing, but he is as weak as a kitten and any exertion causes his saturation to nosedive....this Rona is an evil beast.....PLEASE keep yourselves and loved ones safe.....
    ghost19catNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyFlakeNoirspideymandoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you all...chatted with his daughter last night.....the virus disturbed his blood pressure and heart rhythm...meds are helping control that, but he is now dependent on them for the rest of his days.....is on high flow oxygen to keep him breathing, but he is as weak as a kitten and any exertion causes his saturation to nosedive....this Rona is an evil beast.....PLEASE keep yourselves and loved ones safe.....
    This virus is crazy stuff.

My sister has a friend whose husband is 52.  He was in the hospital for 2 months with COVID and he had NO UNDERLYING CONDITIONS.  Nothing found underlying.

His grandmother is 102.  She got it.  She was sick for 2 days and got better. She's doing great.

So, this thing is the Russian Roulette of scourges.
    NotaroFlakeNoirNeesycatGNTLGNTspideymandoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....thank you all...chatted with his daughter last night.....the virus disturbed his blood pressure and heart rhythm...meds are helping control that, but he is now dependent on them for the rest of his days.....is on high flow oxygen to keep him breathing, but he is as weak as a kitten and any exertion causes his saturation to nosedive....this Rona is an evil beast.....PLEASE keep yourselves and loved ones safe.....

Wow - so sorry to hear this; sending healing vibes for your uncle that he will regain his strength - this virus really knocks the stuffing out of people and with him being in his 70s he is quite vulnerable. Glad he has a nurse for a nephew - God bless you Scott

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablercatGNTLGNTspideyman
  • edited December 2020
    Here is a random thought - what the heck is happening over at Avon?

I used to be able to get demos of new products for maybe 10 dollars or so. Now they are showing a VDL Creamy Stick Jelly which is a "multi-use stick for cheeks and lips".

The demo price is $37.00 each! WTH? (stands for What the Heck)

Even their shower gel is costing 21.99 each for a 200 ml tube. They must be trying to improve their image by jacking up all the prices and giving everything fancy descriptions

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbencatnot_nadineGNTLGNTspideyman
  • Birds are smart and ornery!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Here is a random thought - what the heck is happening over at Avon?

I used to be able to get demos of new products for maybe 10 dollars or so. Now they are showing a VDL Creamy Stick Jelly which is a "multi-use stick for cheeks and lips".

The demo price is $37.00 each! WTH? (stands for What the Heck)

Even their shower gel is costing 21.99 each for a 200 ml tube. They must be trying to improve their image by jacking up all the prices and giving everything fancy descriptions

10 AVON Humor ideas  humor avon bones funny
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • I got a kick out of this

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesy
  • I got a kick out of this

....the squirrel zap was the bestest!.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenspideymanNeesy