Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    I'm hoping it will get to you much sooner than xmas so you can open it NOW.
    🤣 I love that you're as excited as I am about this.... 💜
    I get overly excited about everything.  bwhahahaha!  It's just me. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Wouldn't have you any other way... 💚
    (No Scott 😄) 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Wouldn't have you any other way... 💚
    (No Scott 😄) 
    ....nope, nope, nope....a Village Idiot has got to know his limitations.......
    Helnwein Gottfried  Clint Eastwood I from the series Faces 1984   MutualArt
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • ....besides, I'm still a little bit aflutter over "slow moving packages".....I once bought an adult paint-by-number canvas......shoulda seen where I had to put color number 7.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • Could have been a worse number..
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • Could have been a worse number..
    ...you speak wisely grasshopper....
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoircat
  • Oh. My. God.  They have Scooby Doo playmobil.  My kids had every damn playmobil set practically because I loved them so much.

SCOOBY-DOO Mystery Figures Series 1 - 70288 -

Playmobil Does Scooby-Doo And Crew Right

Toy Fair 2020  Playmobil Scooby-Doo  AwesomeToyBlog
    GNTLGNTcat
  • Oh. My. God.  They have Scooby Doo playmobil.  My kids had every damn playmobil set practically because I loved them so much.

Okay... educate me. 
    GNTLGNTcatNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Oh. My. God.  They have Scooby Doo playmobil.  My kids had every damn playmobil set practically because I loved them so much.

Okay... educate me. 
    https://www.playmobil.us/

Great toys, well made, creative.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNotaro
  • ....this sits proudly on one of my bookcases, 'sides-I nicknamed my oldest Scooby.....

Scooby-Doo Jim Shore Scooby-Doo Resin Figure
    Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirNotaroNeesySundrop
  • edited November 2020
    This was the Google thing for the day.  THey are honoring Mariachi.  But, I remember this song for something else.  I'm sure it's probably offensive now.  But I sing it not to be offensive, but to remember something fondly.  A song and a snack --

Ai yi yi yi
    I am the frito bandito 
    I love Frito corn chips
    I love them I do
    I love Frito corn chips
    I give some to you.

https://g.co/doodle/fcs8sje
    catFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyGNTLGNT
  • edited November 2020
    I have kept a book journal since 1995.  I number each book, the month I read it, the name of the book, and how I "read" it.  Audio, paperback, hardback, Kindle.

As of today, I finished The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.  It was my 767th book to date.  

I so wish I would have started my journal sooner.  So many books not logged.  Years of books.
    catFlakeNoirNotaroghost19KurbenNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Here they are again.  Happy Thanksgiving!

KurbenNotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTcat
  • I have kept a book journal since 1995.  I number each book, the month I read it, the name of the book, and how I "read" it.  Audio, paperback, hardback, Kindle.

As of today, I finished The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.  It was my 767th book to date.  

I so wish I would have started my journal sooner.  So many books not logged.  Years of books.

Great idea - have you read any Margaret Atwood? I just read an ebook of hers called The Heart Goes Last

GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatHedda Gabler
  • .....I am not a religious type, but I wanted to let my Mom and Pop know....this holiday is harder than Christmas for me, because it was a time to just be with one another.....no presents or other seasonal bric a brac to distract....just good food and good people that I miss dearly....

Life without my lovely daughter Chevon 09151989 - 04112001 Life  without my beautiful Desi 02231981 - 04112001  Miss mom Miss my mom  Miss you dad
    FlakeNoircatNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyghost19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....I am not a religious type, but I wanted to let my Mom and Pop know....this holiday is harder than Christmas for me, because it was a time to just be with one another.....no presents or other seasonal bric a brac to distract....just good food and good people that I miss dearly....

Life without my lovely daughter Chevon 09151989 - 04112001 Life  without my beautiful Desi 02231981 - 04112001  Miss mom Miss my mom  Miss you dad
    Thinking of (((you and everyone))) that will be missing their loved people this Thanksgiving... sending you all a hug right now. <3 
    catNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    I have kept a book journal since 1995.  I number each book, the month I read it, the name of the book, and how I "read" it.  Audio, paperback, hardback, Kindle.

Great idea - have you read any Margaret Atwood? I just read an ebook of hers called The Heart Goes Last

I've read a fair number of Atwood's books.  SHe is a very smart person.  Good writer. I enjoy her work for the most part.   
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Off the Mark by Mark Parisi for November 25 2015  Thanksgiving jokes  Political cartoons Funny thanksgiving

Hope you have a wonderful day, all you "Muricans" <3

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • edited November 2020
     :)  :)

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Morning - I'm on about day 4 of my Irish oatmeal experiment

- every morning I have a nice big bowl of hot steel cut oats; apparently it's quite good for the digestion. It takes a long time to cook as it's basically unprocessed.

We'll see how I feel after two weeks of this :#

GNTLGNTHedda GablercatNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    Morning - I'm on about day 4 of my Irish oatmeal experiment

- every morning I have a nice big bowl of hot steel cut oats; apparently it's quite good for the digestion. It takes a long time to cook as it's basically unprocessed.

I just can't handle the texture of oatmeal.  blech.   Good luck with it!
    NeesyGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbencatNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Neesy said:
    Morning - I'm on about day 4 of my Irish oatmeal experiment

I just can't handle the texture of oatmeal.  blech.   Good luck with it!

It takes some getting used to - this is the industrial strength version :o

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbencatNotaroFlakeNoir