Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What T.V. Shows Have Your Attention?

Comments

• edited June 2020
    Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    LUUUUUVE this Harley Quinn

.....HQ is my villainess crush.....
    Servalan from Blake's 7 was mine...........hubba hubba.  

We need a picture. I don't know who that is.
    Notarocat
  • GNTLGNT said:

Do you watch this show?  It is really good. Funny. Witty. Silly. Just fun.
    Notarocat
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:

Servalan from Blake's 7 was mine...........hubba hubba.  

We need a picture. I don't know who that is.
    This is her,

cat
  • Oh cute!  I love her short hair.  I wish I could rock short hair.  But I have the dumbo ears and a long horse face, big nose, tiny eyes, small lips, hag chin.  I need all the hair I can get to hide all that.
    FlakeNoirNotarocat
  • The actress is Jacqueline Pearce, she sadly passed away in 2018. She appeared in two Hammer Horror films as well, The Plague Of The Zombies and The Reptile. 
    FlakeNoircat
  • Notaro said:
    The actress is Jacqueline Pearce, she sadly passed away in 2018. She appeared in two Hammer Horror films as well, The Plague Of The Zombies and The Reptile. 
    Now that you say that, I do recognize her.  Dang, may she rest in peace.  
    FlakeNoirNotarocat
  • Jacqueline Pearce actress best known as Servalan in Blakes 7....my, my, my.....
    Hedda GablerNotarocat
  • ....I have picked up a few statues and action figures of the luscious Ms. Quinn....
    Hedda GablerNotarocat
  • Have you gotten to see that animated show?  It is so good.  i am really enjoying it.
    GNTLGNTNotarocat
  • Have you gotten to see that animated show?  It is so good.  i am really enjoying it.
    ....no I haven't, where be it?.....
    Hedda GablerNotarocat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Have you gotten to see that animated show?  It is so good.  i am really enjoying it.
    ....no I haven't, where be it?.....
    DC channel.  My son paid for this one.  
    GNTLGNTNotarocat
  • edited June 2020
    Still watching Boston Legal, season 2.  27 episodes!  Does any TV series still do that many?

Today, they talked about something I found interesting.  One of the characters, Alan (James Spader), is dating another attorney and he catches her laughing with an old boyfriend.

He tells Denny (William Shatner) that he knows it's over, he caught her laughing with the old boyfriend.  And Denny asks, "Are you sure they weren't just kissing?"

And it made me think, is it almost worse to laugh with someone you've dated than to actually kiss them?  Is really laughing with someone more dangerous?  

The answer to that might just be yes.  A kiss would just be a lust sort of thing.  But sharing laughter over the same quirky things might indicate a deeper connection? An understanding? A shared secret bond?

Of course, we laugh with people all the time and it means nothing but good fun, but in this case, it was an old flame.  Just thinking outloud here. 

You might have to see how they said it for this to make sense.  It was a very good little moment between the two men.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocat
  • edited June 2020
    These are my 3 favorite doctors.  David being my Who love.  But I didn't even recognize him when I first looked at the 4 screen.  I didn't know who I was looking at besides Jodie. 

Matt was so very childlike, I wanted to protect him so I have mom-feels for him.

And I am loving Jodie.  I think she is brilliant.
    GNTLGNTBevVincentFlakeNoirNotarocat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    funny memes the big bang theory and tv show - image 4868545 on
    This made me laugh.  But, could I tell you some stories about people.....

I must watch the Big Bang.  If any of you see this starting from season 1, please let me know.  I occasionally see an old re-run is out there, but I want to watch it from the beginning.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocat
  • edited June 2020
    Alrighty, I'm going to continue to blabber on about Boston Legal.

Just a quick observation.  I love a man in a suit.  Most men hate to wear them, but I love a man in a suit.  With a really great tie.  

When my son was younger, we would walk through department stores and I would always stop and look at the ties.  And I would say to him, "get a job where you have to wear a suit so I can buy you ties."  

Well, no matter what job he got, he would never wear a tie because he's not a tie guy.  Although, I am seeing a glimmer of hope in the future.  But now-- now I'm working on my youngest one.  bwhaoheaohhaaa!

Denny Crane (William Shatner) has the best ties and pocket squares.  

Shoot those cuffs, kitten.

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • Oh cute!  I love her short hair.  I wish I could rock short hair.  But I have the dumbo ears and a long horse face, big nose, tiny eyes, small lips, hag chin.  I need all the hair I can get to hide all that.
    Don't believe her... all bullsh*t. :D 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTcat
  • Alrighty, I'm going to continue to blabber on about Boston Legal.

Just a quick observation.  I love a man in a suit.  Most men hate to wear them, but I love a man in a suit.  With a really great tie.  

When my son was younger, we would walk through department stores and I would always stop and look at the ties.  And I would say to him, "get a job where you have to wear a suit so I can buy you ties."  

Well, no matter what job he got, he would never wear a tie because he's not a tie guy.  Although, I am seeing a glimmer of hope in the future.  But now-- now I'm working on my youngest one.  bwhaoheaohhaaa!

Pin on beards and things
    NotaroHedda GablercatFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Oh cute!  I love her short hair.  I wish I could rock short hair.  But I have the dumbo ears and a long horse face, big nose, tiny eyes, small lips, hag chin.  I need all the hair I can get to hide all that.
    Don't believe her... all bullsh*t. :D 
    ....she left out the 3 wiry gray hairs sprouting from the purple wart on her enlarged adams apple.....
    NotaroHedda GablercatFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2020
    GNTLGNT said:

Pin on beards and things
    That just might be right.For me anyway.  Look how sharp they look.
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir
  • edited June 2020
    I am working my way through The Woods.  

I really like the actor who is playing the prosecutor, and likewise with the young man who plays him in flashbacks.

I think I'm on episode 4 and it's holding its cards close to the vest for me.  I'm usually always trying to figure it out, and right now, there is only one piece of information that I think I know that hasn't been revealed.   I hope they twist it around on me.

I love it when I'm so sure of something and I'm wrong.  It is always one of those oh-my-god-I-didn't-see-that-coming moments that really rocks my boat!
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:

Pin on beards and things
    And just want to clarify this for anybody going all perv -- I think this about adult men who are not my sons! :D
    GNTLGNTNotarocatFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:

Pin on beards and things
    And just want to clarify this for anybody going all perv -- I think this about adult men who are not my sons! :D
    Ohhh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoir
  • edited July 2020
    Michael J. Fox has made an appearance on Boston Legal.  It's breaking my heart.

Snowpiercer is really good.  This last episode was tense and I'm excited for the last 2.

I have the last Penny Dreadful recorded to watch.  I hope it ends with a bang.

And Dear John: Betty Broderick -- Slater and Peet are killing it.  

Did Dan Broderick and his wife deserved to be killed?  No.  But I absolutely see how they drove Betty to do it.  Dan was ruthless and Linda was mean.  

And when she went to their house to supposedly kill herself, I don't believe that for one minute.  She went to take it all away from Dan.  Just like he did her.  

The coroner said that it took Dan 20 minutes to die.  He was reaching for the phone and Betty jerked it out of the wall so he couldn't get help.

She says she left in a panic.  And she probably did.  But not, I very much believe, before she leaned down and said everything she wanted to say into her dying ex-husband's face.  I think he was found face down, but watching interviews of Betty and the actual trial, I think she took that moment where she had his undivided attention to look him in the face and gloat.  To her, she was finally the victor.

She wasn't walking away without the last word.

This is a fascinating case.
    NotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNT