Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

CHRISTMAS....is coming!

Comments

• Is that Bernadette Peters? 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Is that Bernadette Peters? 
    It definitely looks like her! 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • This was all sorts of blast from the past.

.....I am pretty sure that's Chastity Bono.....now Chas Bono.....

Chaz Salvatore Bono is an American writer, musician and actor. His parents are entertainers Sonny Bono and Cher, and he became widely known in appearances as a child on their television show, The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour. Bono is a trans man. 
    SundropFlakeNoir
  • ....for Deej....

Linkable 164-ft 120-LED Christmas Holiday Icicle Lights with Dark Green  Wire  LEDwholesalers
    Hedda GablerSundropFlakeNoir
  • .....soon to be my roof......

13 Christmas lights that either went too far or not far enough  Metro News :D 
    Hedda GablerSundropFlakeNoirghost19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    This was all sorts of blast from the past.

Chaz Salvatore Bono is an American writer, musician and actor. His parents are entertainers Sonny Bono and Cher, and he became widely known in appearances as a child on their television show, The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour. Bono is a trans man. 
    Obviously you didn’t watch the video 😂😂😂

yes, that is bernadette and also shields and yarnell and the guy who played Cannon. 
    FlakeNoir
  • I got crafty today

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocat
  • Those are beautiful!y! Nice job and lucky recipients!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSundropcat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    This was all sorts of blast from the past.

Obviously you didn’t watch the video 😂😂😂

yes, that is bernadette and also shields and yarnell and the guy who played Cannon. 
    .....ohhhhhhhh, WATCH the video.....got it....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroSundropcat

• Sundrop said:

.....beyoutiful!!!!!!....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroSundropcat

• HAHAHA 😆 😋😅🤣😂
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocat
  • I don't know how I've been doing it, but every single time I walk into my post office lately, which has been 3 separate visits, I have walked right up to maybe second in line.  That NEVER happens.  The line is usually out the door!

This was one of the holiday stamps for the year.  Bright.  I love to buy stamps. 

USPS announces 2020 holiday stamps  postalnewscom  

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroSundropcat
  • Those are beautiful!y! Nice job and lucky recipients!
    Thanks!  
    I'm the recipient of these.   :D

I did start the ornaments I'll be giving.  I'm a gluey mess!  
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • Sundrop said:
    Those are beautiful!y! Nice job and lucky recipients!
    Thanks!  

....nice ta meetcha gluey!....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablercatSundrop
  • edited November 2020
    Well, I am so ahead of schedule.  I only have 2 official gifts to buy.  They are gift cards for my hair professional and my masseuse.  Which I boringly give to them in a xmas card, but they are given with love.

The only official gift I have left to buy is from Hygiene Santa for my youngest son.  And that's easy.  That's just stuff Santa can get at our grocery store/super store (Not walmart  bwhahahaaha!) in hopes he won't be some stinky bastid roaming the streets. 

Hygiene Santa is going to throw in a beard trimmer as he needs to have one of those well groomed beards that's handsome.  Some enjoy the ZZ top of beards.  Some are bordering on the Wookie face.  This is my son.   
    NotaroKurbencatFlakeNoirghost19GNTLGNTSundrop
  • Sundrop said:
    Those are beautiful!y! Nice job and lucky recipients!
    Thanks!  

Be sure and show us photos.  I love people getting creative.  I haven't felt wildly creative in months.  
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatSundrop
  • Well, I am so ahead of schedule.  I only have 2 official gifts to buy.  They are gift cards for my hair professional and my masseuse.  Which I boringly give to them in a xmas card, but they are given with love.

The only official gift I have left to buy is from Hygiene Santa for my youngest son.  And that's easy.  That's just stuff Santa can get at our grocery store/super store (Not walmart  bwhahahaaha!) in hopes he won't be some stinky bastid roaming the streets. 

Hygiene Santa is going to throw in a beard trimmer as he needs to have one of those well groomed beards that's handsome.  Some enjoy the ZZ top of beards.  Some are bordering on the Wookie face.  This is my son.   
    Dental Hygiene Shouldnt Take a Holiday This Season - Orion Dental
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gablercat
  • GNTLGNT said:

Is Deejers watching right now? 👀
    I normally want to punch carol singers, but this was really enjoyable...I even got goosebumps a couple times.
    I must be getting old. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gablercat
  • Okay, I love carol singers. If I could find a bunch of people to cooperate, I would totally go stand in front of people's houses and sing.  I can't carry a tune to save my life, but I would sing sing SING!!!!
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTcat
  • Okay, I love carol singers. If I could find a bunch of people to cooperate, I would totally go stand in front of people's houses and sing.  I can't carry a tune to save my life, but I would sing sing SING!!!!
    And I was kidding about punching carol singers... there are very few people I would throat-punch in this world...😳 and carol singers would not be among them. 😁
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • My Christmas just arrived today... I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Thank you so much Deejers. 💙💚💜
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTcatSundrop