Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

CHRISTMAS....is coming!

18910111214»

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    I know, xmas is over. But tree still up.  

And i took one of those goofy quizzes that told me which xmas character i would be.

it told me i was Natalie from Love, Actually.  Okay flakers, i think you love this movie— i have never seen it.  Is being natalie a good of bad thing? 
    You're a dark haired beauty with a fabulous sense of humor and you're going to fall in love with the British Prime Minister. I'm so sorry this is currently Boris the f'kwit and not Hugh Grant at the cuter end of his career. 😄

As for the tree and Christmas in general in our house. The Grinch came, he saw and he stole Christmas right away again. 
    You go to work... Christmas! You come home... poof! Gone.
    Happy New Year... same as the last one.
    But you evaded my question.

is being Natalie a good thing of bad thing?
    She's a lovely person, it's a good thing.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....I literally just received Sunny's Christmas card yesterday.......it was postmarked December 19th!!!.....WTF USPS????......these your new delivery vehicles????......

Wildlife Tortoise GIF by Field Museum - Find  Share on GIPHY
    KurbenFlakeNoircatSundropNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I literally just received Sunny's Christmas card yesterday.......it was postmarked December 19th!!!.....WTF USPS????......these your new delivery vehicles????......

I guess they ate the cookies?
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymancatNeesy
  • Sundrop said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....I literally just received Sunny's Christmas card yesterday.......it was postmarked December 19th!!!.....WTF USPS????......these your new delivery vehicles????......

I guess they ate the cookies?
    Music  Big Dammit
    KurbenSundropFlakeNoirNotarocatNeesy
  • I need to say thank you to those who sent me cards. I did not get cards done this year but am planning on proper snail mail responses soon. 😃
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:
    I need to say thank you to those who sent me cards. I did not get cards done this year but am planning on proper snail mail responses soon. 😃
    Merry Christmas Card with Missed Package -Funny Christmas Card -Xmas Card  -Jesus  eBay
    FlakeNoircatKurbenNotaroHedda GablerNeesy