Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

CHRISTMAS....is coming!

Comments

• You're welcome.

Now,  go sing a carol dammit!   :D :D :D :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • You're welcome.

Now,  go sing a carol dammit!   :D :D :D :D
    🤣🤣🤣
    💜💚💙🎅🤶😍
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    His voice reminds me of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on who.  In a good way.  He's got a great sound.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • edited November 2020
    I got my adult paint-by-number kit today. This is pretty damn cool.  It's actual canvas you paint on,  not some cardboard thin thing.  

This company says start with the 1s or pick a color you like or do it the way you want.

I've been cruising the youtubes on this and many say, start top left, move right. Top to bottom. Dark colors to light.

I think I will do all the 1s.  This seems to be what I remember kits telling me to do from childhood.  And while the other way is more sophisticated and probably easier to control smudges and messes, I'm going back to kid days.  I'll probably incorporate the move left to right thing though.  That seems to make sense to me.

NotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTghost19catSundropNeesydoyoulove19
  • I got my adult paint-by-number kit today. This is pretty damn cool.  It's actual canvas you paint on,  not some cardboard thin thing.  

This company says start with the 1s or pick a color you like or do it the way you want.

I've been cruising the youtubes on this and many say, start top left, move right. Top to bottom. Dark colors to light.

I think I will do all the 1s.  This seems to be what I remember kits telling me to do from childhood.  And while the other way is more sophisticated and probably easier to control smudges and messes, I'm going back to kid days.  I'll probably incorporate the move left to right thing though.  That seems to make sense to me.

I have a friend who did two of this type of painting. The finished products was amazing. She said the best part was using "her" brush strokes to make it all her painting. And yes, she started with the 1s. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablercatNeesydoyoulove19
  • I got my adult paint-by-number kit today. This is pretty damn cool.  It's actual canvas you paint on,  not some cardboard thin thing.  

Well, if you have to count past 3, I won't be able to keep up with that canvas...lol, product of the Arkansas Public School system....lol
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesydoyoulove19
  • ghost19 said:
    I got my adult paint-by-number kit today. This is pretty damn cool.  It's actual canvas you paint on,  not some cardboard thin thing.  

Well, if you have to count past 3, I won't be able to keep up with that canvas...lol, product of the Arkansas Public School system....lol
    Hog Merry Christmas  Arkansas Razorbacks Ar razorbacks
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablerghost19catNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    That was so good! 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy

I'm excited to see this when it's done. Let us know how it's going. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • spideyman said:

I have a friend who did two of this type of painting. The finished products was amazing. She said the best part was using "her" brush strokes to make it all her painting. And yes, she started with the 1s. 
    In looking at tips and tricks, there are a lot of things you can do to make it more personal. Blending and feathering colors, blurring edges.  It can be quite pretty.
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:

I may have made a huge mistake.   :D

THis thing takes patience.  And I have no patience.

It is estimated to be a 16 hour job.  I've already clocked in a couple hours on it and have barely done anything!  
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTcatNeesydoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:

It is estimated to be a 16 hour job.  I've already clocked in a couple hours on it and have barely done anything!  
    Accept the challenge then... tell the squirrel to feck off to the corner of the room while you paint.  😄
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatNeesydoyoulove19
  • FlakeNoir said:

this should have been color 12 not 17 so Im afraid this a fake paint by  numbers - Cheezburger - Funny Memes  Funny Pictures
    FlakeNoirHedda GablercatSundropNeesydoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Okay, I'll never speak ill of a carol singer ever again. I'll take the bah out  of my humbug. 

GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gablercat
  • Don't say a word, Scott.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gablercat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:

Why Thank you kindly sir. I hope you and yours have a very good Christmas. Are you'll Buckeye fans in your area?
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcatNeesy
  • ghost19 said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:

Why Thank you kindly sir. I hope you and yours have a very good Christmas. Are you'll Buckeye fans in your area?
    ....Buckeyes are our primary collegiate team, Clemson is Tracy's other favorite.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenghost19catNeesy
  • Anyone remember this one? I always thought this guy was so cool when I was a kid...lol

not_nadineFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesy