Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

CHRISTMAS....is coming!

Comments

• ghost19 said:
    Anyone remember this one? I always thought this guy was so cool when I was a kid...lol

Oh for sure remember him. His music reminds me of my SIL because she was so crazy for him.
    FlakeNoircatNotaroghost19Neesy
  • ghost19 said:
    Anyone remember this one? I always thought this guy was so cool when I was a kid...lol

.....you lil twerp!......I slapped that wonderful piece of vinyl on a turntable many times!....now get outta my studio!......
    Hedda GablercatNotaroFlakeNoirghost19Neesy
  • edited November 2020
    STROKE! STROKE!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirghost19
  • STROKE! STROKE!
    Best Billy Squire GIFs  Gfycat
    not_nadineHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirghost19Neesy
  • edited November 2020
    I have a friend whose business really gets into ugly christmas sweaters. So, I send a sweater every year.  This is the one I sent this year and the head is a pocket to hold your drink.  I love this damn sweater. It looks like some possessed goat that will happily eat your glabella.

Mens 33 Degrees Yeti Furry Drink Pocket Ugly Christmas Sweater  Boscovs
    catNotaroFlakeNoirghost19GNTLGNTNeesy
  • I have a friend whose business really gets into ugly christmas sweaters. So, I send a sweater every year.  This is the one I sent this year and the head is a pocket to hold your drink.  I love this damn sweater. It looks like some possessed goat that will happily eat your glabella.

Love it. I would wear it. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • catcat
    edited November 2020

My favorite Christmas song. My Grandpa sang this song every year at church. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:

My favorite Christmas song. My Grandpa sang this song every year at church. 
    beautiful.
    catNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:

I love them. I miss that one guy being in the group.
    catNotaroFlakeNoirspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:

Oh I do too. The new guy is good but there is a difference. I just get lost in their voices. So so beautiful. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I have a friend whose business really gets into ugly christmas sweaters. So, I send a sweater every year.  This is the one I sent this year and the head is a pocket to hold your drink.  I love this damn sweater. It looks like some possessed goat that will happily eat your glabella.

I had to look up "glabella". Was I scared to Google this? Hell yes, this is Dana Hedda Jean we're talking about here. 

I love this jersey, it's so freaking... you. :D
    NotarocatHedda GablerspideymanGNTLGNTNeesy

That is utter genius, Hedda. One of the coolest sweaters ever....lol
    NotarocatHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:

.....you lil twerp!......I slapped that wonderful piece of vinyl on a turntable many times!....now get outta my studio!......

Just another sign we've met somewhere on another level of the tower, sir. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Scott. Best wishes to you.
    NotarocatHedda GablerspideymanFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • cat said:
    cat said:

Oh I do too. The new guy is good but there is a difference. I just get lost in their voices. So so beautiful. 

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycatSundrop
  • ghost19 said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:

Just another sign we've met somewhere on another level of the tower, sir. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Scott. Best wishes to you.
    ....you to old Hoss....much love!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycat
  • 5 of the Ugliest Christmas Sweaters Ever  5 Things....sweet baby Jeebus!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:

Beautiful. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesycat
  • That poor feaking cat... 😄 it was like...WTF am I doing here with all these dogs?! 😳
    I loved the one that was stealing the silver...🤣
    Brilliant.  
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ...this little lady is quite something....

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Thank you so much for my Christmas card and earlier gift, @spideyman I'm going to save my card to open on Christmas morning. 💚🎄
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTspideymanNeesy