Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    GNT fell down the hill.  There is a nursery rhyme like that, isn't there?
    Glad your ok.
    ....maybe, but there should have been video....I coulda been a star!.....
    Oh man!  I hope you aren't hurt from it, but I'm laughing at you too, because this is something I would do.  And I would lay there and laugh and pee my pants after I got done being furious.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNT fell down the hill.  There is a nursery rhyme like that, isn't there?
    Glad your ok.
    ....maybe, but there should have been video....I coulda been a star!.....
    Oh man!  I hope you aren't hurt from it, but I'm laughing at you too, because this is something I would do.  And I would lay there and laugh and pee my pants after I got done being furious.
    ....nope, no injury and since I have no pride-that wasn't bruised either.....I MAY have stunned a couple of low flying birds due to the volume of invective I was using.....
    Notaro
  • Hi all! Just wanted you to know the party is sure to be a success, I'm here!! :)
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirnot_nadinedoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Hi all! Just wanted you to know the party is sure to be a success, I'm here!! :)
    So happy to see you!  I always enjoy your discussions and I learn so much from your talks about the books you are reading. Welcome!
    Notarodoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Hi all! Just wanted you to know the party is sure to be a success, I'm here!! :)
    ....Yahoo!....Kurb is in da house!!......
    Hedda GablerNotarodoyoulove19
  • Kurben said:
    Hiya @Kurben, nice to see you here! :) 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Hey Kurb!!  
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablerdoyoulove19
  • @cat -- was this the weekend of the big graduation and party?  Hope that went well.  Give us all the deets when you can.

Hope B had a great birthday and little miss sage is feeling back to normal.
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoircat
  • @cat -- was this the weekend of the big graduation and party?  Hope that went well.  Give us all the deets when you can.

Sorry I am just now seeing this for the 1st time! But I know you read about it at SKMB. 

Few more deets...my mom was here and my dad and an aunt on my dad's side. My parents have been divorced around 30 years but it is still so awkward on the EXTREMELY rare occasion they are at the same place. Then my mom always goes into a "I wish" type scenario and it makes it worse for me. I never know what to say...

But all in all it was a success other than me forgetting to take any pictures. But I was running inside, outside, trying to make the rounds and make sure everyone was comfy and had what they needed, I just never picked my phone up to take any. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    @cat -- was this the weekend of the big graduation and party?  Hope that went well.  Give us all the deets when you can.

Sorry I am just now seeing this for the 1st time! But I know you read about it at SKMB. 

Few more deets...my mom was here and my dad and an aunt on my dad's side. My parents have been divorced around 30 years but it is still so awkward on the EXTREMELY rare occasion they are at the same place. Then my mom always goes into a "I wish" type scenario and it makes it worse for me. I never know what to say...

But all in all it was a success other than me forgetting to take any pictures. But I was running inside, outside, trying to make the rounds and make sure everyone was comfy and had what they needed, I just never picked my phone up to take any. 
    Yes, you've been so busy!  I totally understand.  Hopefully you'll have more time to chat with here now.

How is the kid liking living on his own?
    catNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • cat said:
    @cat -- was this the weekend of the big graduation and party?  Hope that went well.  Give us all the deets when you can.

Yes, you've been so busy!  I totally understand.  Hopefully you'll have more time to chat with here now.

How is the kid liking living on his own?
    He seems to like it. He was here on Sunday for a bit, for Fathers Day and I asked him if he was ready to move home yet. He said, we haven't even gone a day without seeing each other yet!  :D 

But today was the first time he came over since Sunday. He seems to be just fine. Grocery shopped yesterday. All the adult stuff. 

It drives me absolutely batty not to know he is home safe after work. 

Planning on moving Alison into his old room soon. We need to paint first. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19
  • What color are you painting?  Do something really wild!  It's just paint.  

Do something cool like this!

Paint colour schemes for kids bedrooms 15 bright ideas  Real Homes
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • I'm not sure but I think it will be a neutral. We have an antique wrought iron bed frame Scott is redoing for her in a creme. The comforter she will be using has peaches, tans and cremes in it. 

But we're covering a blue so that may be a challenge in itself!  :D
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarodoyoulove19
  • That sounds pretty!  Neutrals are always good because then you can change out the accessories so easily for whatever color mood strikes ya!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotarocatdoyoulove19
  • ....Tracy's surgery went fantastic!.....torn rotator cuff repaired and frozen shoulder joint opened up, so she will have full range of motion back.....will take some time, but she'll be back to her old self.....currently she's zonked out.....lots of sleepy goop in the OR and hell, she can't even walk.....so, she's in her recliner, hi-tech sling on with the cooling machine pumping ice cold water across a shoulder pad.....can't wait to tell her how she was trying to climb the brick by the back door, instead of the steps......yep, I'm a douche....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotarocatdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Tracy's surgery went fantastic!.....torn rotator cuff repaired and frozen shoulder joint opened up, so she will have full range of motion back.....will take some time, but she'll be back to her old self.....currently she's zonked out.....lots of sleepy goop in the OR and hell, she can't even walk.....so, she's in her recliner, hi-tech sling on with the cooling machine pumping ice cold water across a shoulder pad.....can't wait to tell her how she was trying to climb the brick by the back door, instead of the steps......yep, I'm a douche....
    Great news!  I am so happy that it was cooperative for the surgeon and I hope her recovery is just as slick!
  • ....ya know who I realized hadn't embedded hisself on this site?......
    Monkey Marionette - Art  Design Photos - Elaines Photoblog

FlakeNoirNotarocatdoyoulove19
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....ya know who I realized hadn't embedded hisself on this site?......
    Monkey Marionette - Art  Design Photos - Elaines Photoblog

I swear, I love this monkey. I would so buy this monkey.  
  • Sad for the SKMB, happy to be here.  I'm glad that SK posted at the end
    NotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Me too, NN.  It was a simple message, but it was for us.
    NotarotheKidd12catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Me too, NN.  It was a simple message, but it was for us.

You are probably right in the sentiment behind the message or...

Mr King could be extra competitive, like say uh me, and wanted to get the last to post World champion belt...

Just saying...:D

Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • theKidd12 said:
    Me too, NN.  It was a simple message, but it was for us.

You are probably right in the sentiment behind the message or...

Mr King could be extra competitive, like say uh me, and wanted to get the last to post World champion belt...

Just saying...:D

That was totally it.  He had to win! :D
    NotarocatFlakeNoirGNTLGNTdoyoulove19
  • Ok dammit, you buttholes have been over here for like a month or more!! 

I’m hurt! 😹
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoir

I’m hurt! 😹
    There'll definitely be no kissing of any patootie now.
    Hedda GablerHossenpeppercatGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19

I’m hurt! 😹
    He's been here 2 seconds and found a cat emoji. Where the hell is the cat emoji?
    NotaroHossenpeppercatBevVincentGNTLGNTFlakeNoirdoyoulove19