Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

Comments

• This is so scary.  I surround you with protection.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ...we all need a cone of safety....we lost our first nurse to this bastard virus yesterday, at a sister prison....
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...we all need a cone of safety....we lost our first nurse to this bastard virus yesterday, at a sister prison....
     :'( 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...we all need a cone of safety....we lost our first nurse to this bastard virus yesterday, at a sister prison....
    Sorry to hear that Scott,  sadly the ones on the front lines get hit the hardest. You take care of yourself my friend, 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    So sorry to hear this, Scott. Prayers will be said.  You stay safe. 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • @cat - I can't believe how badly some people behave and treat others, I'm so sorry you've been going through this, it's awful...

@GNTLGNT - Scott that is so sad, :( I'm so sorry for them and I worry about you there at work, sending more health and safety vibes your way, please be careful. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gablercat
  • Something lighthearted for a bit of a chuckle...

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    Something lighthearted for a bit of a chuckle...

That was funny stuff!
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

That was funny stuff!
    Hope the accent wasn't too strong and you were able to understand all he was saying. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Stay safe, Scott.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

That was funny stuff!
    Hope the accent wasn't too strong and you were able to understand all he was saying. 
    Certain words were hard so I turned on subtitles!   :D
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • @GNTLGNT -- Any updates on Tracy's dad?  How are things going job-wise?  Check in.
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir
  • @GNTLGNT -- Any updates on Tracy's dad?  How are things going job-wise?  Check in.
    ....workwise I just continue to live in a state of perpetual worry.....I am in an environment, that like nursing homes, is ripe for a swath of destruction from CoVid.....thank you ALL for the good vibes and we can always use more going forward.....Tracy's dad was transferred to another hospital in our state's capital of Columbus.....we were just informed yesterday that the reason he probably fell ill in the first place, is that the left side of his heart is only working at 10% capacity!!!!!!!!!  Gee, ya don't think we should have known that all along??????.....anyway, that would account for a lot of his confusion and trouble, because his brain isn't being oxygenated as it should....however, he IS some better and has consented to having a procedure Monday, that should at least in some part-alleviate the constricted blood flow.....I suspect multiple stents at this juncture, instead of bypass grafting at his age and with CoVid skulking about everywhere.....
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoir
  • Hopefully they get him turned around q uick and out of there.  Keep us posted.  Continued safety for you and everyone.
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir
  • ....okey doke....can't post images anymore?......just let me know Bev if I over-stepped somewhere.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...was unable to on my "Jealous" site.....ummmm, give me a sec here.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ....nevermind....I must've jumped the last train to Glitchville....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Positive vibes for Tracy's dad. Hopefully he'll be on the road to recovery soon.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir
  • Give your father in law my best wishes, Scott, hope he pulls thru ok sir.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • ....he is back home now, two stents later-but on the road to recovery......now the real struggle begins....to get him to follow his medical directives.....stubborn bastid.....love him though, plus he's the only dad I have left....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoircat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....he is back home now, two stents later-but on the road to recovery......now the real struggle begins....to get him to follow his medical directives.....stubborn bastid.....love him though, plus he's the only dad I have left....
    Yep. Sometimes it is hard to teach those old dogs new tricks -- like saving your life!  I hope he listens and does what he is told. 

Stay safe.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTcat
  • I love this Banksy.  Play with a real hero, kid!

NotaroFlakeNoirghost19GNTLGNTcat
  • ...the cat that our eldest grandchild named "Pink"......with the "Please excuse your ass from my sunshine" look.....
    FlakeNoircat
  • awwww, pretty kitty.  Is this "Mr. Pink?"
    GNTLGNT
  • awwww, pretty kitty.  Is this "Mr. Pink?"
    ....that Ms. Pink or Ms. Jackson if yer nasty......
    Hedda Gabler