Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What Movies Are You Viewing?

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    hunnamshirtless2png 14891600 pixels  Charlie hunnam
    For a second there Scott Iwas going to ask where you got that photo of me from but then I looked closer and realized I don't own pants that colour so it couldn't be me.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablercatFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    hunnamshirtless2png 14891600 pixels  Charlie hunnam
    For a second there Scott Iwas going to ask where you got that photo of me from but then I looked closer and realized I don't own pants that colour so it couldn't be me.
    ...except for the sculpted body, that could be me!......
    NotaroHedda GablercatFlakeNoir
  • Had a lazy day today, watched a couple of L&H,

GNTLGNTHedda GablercatFlakeNoir
  • You boys made me laugh. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir
  • You boys made me laugh. 
    ....yeah, that Charlie fella can rock the "glistening with sweat look"....me?......I just chub chafe......
    NotaroHedda GablercatFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    ....classic!!!....
    Hedda GablerNotarocatFlakeNoir
  • We all need need cheering up, in my book this is the funniest thing ever put on celluloid....

Hedda GablercatFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    We all need need cheering up, in my book this is the funniest thing ever put on celluloid....

I will for sure watch this tonight.
    NotarocatGNTLGNT
  • I recorded The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox.    I'm not sure I've ever seen this.
    George Segal is 87 years old!  I can't believe it.

He is quite the scoundrel in this, as he is in many of his roles.  He was adorable in this one.
    NotarocatGNTLGNT
  • I recorded The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox.    I'm not sure I've ever seen this.

He is quite the scoundrel in this, as he is in many of his roles.  He was adorable in this one.
    We just watched this a few weeks ago. Had seen it before, but it's a cute movie. 

Another favorite kind of like this one is The Cheyenne Social Club with Jimmy Stewart, Peter Fonda and Shirley Jones. Hilarious!
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2020
    cat said:
    I recorded The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox.    I'm not sure I've ever seen this.

We just watched this a few weeks ago. Had seen it before, but it's a cute movie. 

Another favorite kind of like this one is The Cheyenne Social Club with Jimmy Stewart, Peter Fonda and Shirley Jones. Hilarious!
    think I've seen that one.

I'm sorry, I love the old movies, even though they may be deemed inappropriate now. They time capsules of the those times.  And history ain't changing.
    catNotaroGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    I recorded The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox.    I'm not sure I've ever seen this.

I'm sorry, I love the old movies, even though they may be deemed inappropriate now. They are time capsules of the time.  And history ain't changing.
    No reason to apologize for that, IMO! I love them too. Cancel culture is ridiculous. I can decide for myself!
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    cat said:

I'm sorry, I love the old movies, even though they may be deemed inappropriate now. They are time capsules of the time.  And history ain't changing.
    No reason to apologize for that, IMO! I love them too. Cancel culture is ridiculous. I can decide for myself!
    agree!
    catNotaroGNTLGNT
  • cat said:
    cat said:

agree!
    Agree 100%, you can't retro sanitize.
    catHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I recorded From Dusk Till Dawn with George Clooney.  He is looking damn cute in this one.  I'm about 30 minutes in and I don't think I've seen this. 

Apparently it is a cult classic, so I hope it's good.
    catNotaroGNTLGNT
  • It is a good vampire movie! 
    NotaroGNTLGNT
  • edited July 2020
    It started off pretty interesting.

It's a Rodriguez/Tarantino thing.  And I very much appreciate the Tarantino quirk.
    catNotaroGNTLGNT
  • It gets pretty crazy.....
    catGNTLGNT
  • Can't wait.  I have it on pause until later.  Gots to get my chores done.  So I work, and then I sit and cruise the net and I get up and get something else done.  
    NotarocatGNTLGNT
  • I watched The Music Box @Notaro.  That was funny!

Did you happen to watch the movie about them, Stan & Ollie?  with Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly.  
    catGNTLGNT
  • We saw the Coogan/Reilly movie. Delightful.
    catNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I watched The Music Box @Notaro.  That was funny!

Did you happen to watch the movie about them, Stan & Ollie?  with Steve Coogan and John C. Reilly.  
    I did indeed, absolutely loved it, heartwarming and heartbreaking all at once. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • I recorded From Dusk Till Dawn with George Clooney.  He is looking damn cute in this one.  I'm about 30 minutes in and I don't think I've seen this. 

Apparently it is a cult classic, so I hope it's good.
    It is a Cult Classic! Quentin Tarantino acting performance as well, as the insane relative of George Clooney, I believe he also wrote it as well. A modern classic is what it is. 
    GNTLGNTcatFlakeNoir