Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

R.I.P.

Comments

• Rest in peace to Regis Philbin, Wilfred Brimley, Olivia De Havilland, John Saxon, Grant Imahara, Christopher Dickey, Peter Green, Eddie Shack, and Kelly Preston.  ⚘
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerSundrop
  • Ceefor said:
    cat said:
    I just looked it up, and their official position is not to interfere with medical diagnoses or treatments, so I guess it is allowed. I thought it was not. 

John Travolta did thank a medical team so I was wrong all the way around. Just thought I had heard that they refused medical treatments somewhere and it stuck in my head. 
    I didn't know that about the Scientologists - I always thought it was the Jehovah's Witnesses who refused medical treatment.
    ....for the most part, JW's accept medical and surgical care-they just don't favor blood transfusions.....
    Hedda GablerCeeforFlakeNoirSundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Ceefor said:
    cat said:
    I just looked it up, and their official position is not to interfere with medical diagnoses or treatments, so I guess it is allowed. I thought it was not. 

John Travolta did thank a medical team so I was wrong all the way around. Just thought I had heard that they refused medical treatments somewhere and it stuck in my head. 
    I didn't know that about the Scientologists - I always thought it was the Jehovah's Witnesses who refused medical treatment.
    ....for the most part, JW's accept medical and surgical care-they just don't favor blood transfusions.....
    Thanks for that.  :)
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....the nation of Wakanda is in mourning as is the Marvel Universe and it's legion of fans....

RIP Black Panther Chadwik Boseman dies of cancer  IWMBuzz
    RIP BLACK PANTHER  TRIBUTE VIDEO  MARVEL  ITSCREATORWA - YouTube11 Quotes BY Chadwick Bosemans TChalla Black Panther That Make Him The  True King
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • The heart is for respect and love.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroNeesy
  • ....considering the current state of affairs......this rings true and loudly so.....

“Wakanda will no longer watch from the shadows. We can not. We must not. We will work to be an example of how we, as brothers and sisters on this earth, should treat each other. Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.”
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroOut of OrderNeesy
  • So young......tragic.😞
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • RIP Winston Groom Author of Forrest Gump Dies at 77  Consequence of  Sound...."Mama always said he might pass someday".....RIP Winston Groom......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • edited September 2020
    rest in peace winston.

rest in peace Ruth.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Mac davis — he was such a cute younger man. Silly sense of humor. Really enjoyed him in North Dallas Forty.

Helen Reddy -  she is in an adorable skit with carol burnett, harvey korman and john byner as dweebs wanting to pick up each other at a bar. Hilarious. 
    spideymanNotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....Mac was a songwriter's songwriter......

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....and Helen had one of the most unique voices among songstresses....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited October 2020
    Eddie Van Halen, 65 -- confirmed by his family

pic.twitter.com/kQqDV7pulR

— Wolf Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) October 6, 2020
    catnot_nadineFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Wow. I did not even know he was sick. 

RIP. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Yeah, he's been battling cancer for a long time.
    catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • I hadn't heard that either.

R.I.P 
    GNTLGNTcatHedda GablerNeesy
  • .....whew!....this one hit like one of Eddie's power chords....dammit to hell....f*ck cancer!....it has robbed us of so many great people....his work will live on, but I wish we still had him.... :'(
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesySundrop
  • ....another good one passed yesterday as well.....see yourself at peace Johnny......

Johnny Nash RIP 1940 - 2020 - YouTube
    NotaroFlakeNoircatNeesy
  • Eddie Van Halen, RIP. My first concert in 1988 was Van Halen at the Monsters of Rock concert in Kansas City, MO. Kingdom Come, Metallica, Dokken, The Scorpions, and Van Halen. 15 years old, no business being at the concert by myself, lots of firsts on that concert bus...lol. Eddie Van Halen did not disappoint. A legend has gone to the clearing at the end of the path, RIP.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablercatSundropNeesy