Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

How Does YOUR Garden Grow?

Comments

• I went out yesterday and bought some tomato plants, sugar snap pea seeds and a pepper plant.  I'll see how it goes...I have not gardened in awhile.
    ....beginnings of a damn tasty salad.....
    FlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • I went out yesterday and bought some tomato plants, sugar snap pea seeds and a pepper plant.  I'll see how it goes...I have not gardened in awhile.

I bought some more plants too today - a cucumber plant, a bell pepper, some sage and a cherry tomato plant, also lemon grass which is a new one for me

I just found out it repels mosquitoes

oh yeah - I got some creeping thyme as well

NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ...."Creeping Time".....great title for a short story.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...."Creeping Time".....great title for a short story.....
    Like when you wake up in the middle of the night and find that the creeping thyme you bought yesterday has crept in to your bed and has engulfed you in a cocoon of green leaves that slowly, slowly gets a firmer hold of your body.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Kurben said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...."Creeping Time".....great title for a short story.....
    Like when you wake up in the middle of the night and find that the creeping thyme you bought yesterday has crept in to your bed and has engulfed you in a cocoon of green leaves that slowly, slowly gets a firmer hold of your body.
    ....but imagine how scrumptious you'd taste!.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Andy has been very busy working in our garden - it seems like last year was my turn (it was a new hobby for me) but this year he has really whipped the garden into shape - he was an avid gardener over in Scotland. I am impressed with all he has done so far

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Neesy said:
    Andy has been very busy working in our garden - it seems like last year was my turn (it was a new hobby for me) but this year he has really whipped the garden into shape - he was an avid gardener over in Scotland. I am impressed with all he has done so far

Photos!  I love a good garden photo.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Photos!  I love a good garden photo.
    It's compact but I think it looks ok ...

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:

That is absolutely gorgeous and inviting. Intimate.  I love it nb.  Do you have a cover over that area of any kind?  I would love to sit out there while it was raining.  That would be so peaceful.  Drink a cup of coffee.  (You do need a rocking chair). I'd just rock and think and dream and drink my coffee.  

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Notaro said:

That is absolutely gorgeous and inviting. Intimate.  I love it nb.  Do you have a cover over that area of any kind?  I would love to sit out there while it was raining.  That would be so peaceful.  Drink a cup of coffee.  (You do need a rocking chair). I'd just rock and think and dream and drink my coffee.  

We had this up last weekend Hedda when all my wife's family were over, but mostly we just use a parasol.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:

I've said it before and I say it again, I love out back at your place, you guys have done a beautiful job with it, just perfect. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:

That39s What She Said GIFs - Find amp Share on GIPHY
    Neesy
  • ...in all seriousness though, that is quite a bit of nice in a small package(she said....ok Scott  cease fire!)....awesome utilization of space and very comfortable & inviting to the eye....
    Hedda GablerNeesy
  • When I typed it out my first thought was "Scott is going to be all over this" 😃
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    When I typed it out my first thought was "Scott is going to be all over this" 😃
    ....you know me so well..... :D
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Andy has been very busy working in our garden - it seems like last year was my turn (it was a new hobby for me) but this year he has really whipped the garden into shape - he was an avid gardener over in Scotland. I am impressed with all he has done so far

Groundskeeper Willie - Wikipedia
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

We had this up last weekend Hedda when all my wife's family were over, but mostly we just use a parasol.

That’s perfect . 
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Neesy said:

I have an iPhone 6 (I think) - there's a rubber case on it so I'm not sure. This is what I do - take pics then transfer them to the computer, resize them, then post them. It's a bit labour intensive - what am I doing wrong?

I could also take pics with my iPad but again I am not sure how to post those either - just call me a big dummy

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Neesy said:
    Neesy said:

I have an iPhone 6 (I think) - there's a rubber case on it so I'm not sure. This is what I do - take pics then transfer them to the computer, resize them, then post them. It's a bit labour intensive - what am I doing wrong?

I could also take pics with my iPad but again I am not sure how to post those either - just call me a big dummy

I can’t help neesy, but i hope you figure it out. Would really enjoy seeing your beautiful garden. Maybe there are some youtube tutorials  you can watch.  You can learn everything on youtube!
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Neesy said:

You can download an app from Playstore (do iPhone's have this?🤔) for resizing photos, just muddle your way through, most apps are pretty straightforward. I figured it out by trial and error. 
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Neesy said:

Awesome Gif Image Lamont You Big Dummy Gif
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Neesy said:
    Neesy said:

Awesome Gif Image Lamont You Big Dummy Gif

I was thinking more of Mama Doris from To Tell the Truth but you got the gist of it! ♥

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • This needs both a 😄 and a 💚 brilliant. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesy