Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

How Does YOUR Garden Grow?

12346»

Comments

• edited June 2022
    My garden is looking pretty healthy. Lost one of my Japanese cukes but still early enough to replant.  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • My garden is looking pretty healthy. Lost one of my Japanese cukes but still early enough to replant.  
    ....Kamikaze Cuke?.....
    FlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    My garden is looking pretty healthy. Lost one of my Japanese cukes but still early enough to replant.  
    ....Kamikaze Cuke?.....
    Without the medal and ceremony. I feel bad now. 
    FlakeNoirnot_nadineGNTLGNTKurben
  • Planted some tomatos. They are called 'yellow gold'  Anyone know about these?   I just picked up what I thought was beefsteak.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....Kamikaze Cuke?.....
    Without the medal and ceremony. I feel bad now. 
    Spicy Sparkling Cucumber Cocktail Recipe  Allrecipes
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Planted some tomatos. They are called 'yellow gold'  Anyone know about these?   I just picked up what I thought was beefsteak.
    Carolina Gold Tomato Plants for Sale  Free Shipping
    https://specialtyproduce.com/produce/Yellow_Tomatoes_202.php
    KurbenHedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirNotaro
  • We get yellow tomatoes here, they are a type of cherry tomato and are very tasty, sweet.
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • I guess I'll see what happens.

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • I guess I'll see what happens.

...put bacon with them and it's taste nirvana with every bite....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • Something ate all of my baby tomatos.    :#
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • 8 Common Animals That Eat Tomato Plants
    • Chipmunks. Chipmunks can be adorable additions to your backyard wildlife, but can also pose plenty of problems when gardening. ...
    • Squirrels. ...
    • Local Birds. ...
    • Groundhogs (Woodchucks) ...
    • Rabbits. ...
    • Deer. ...
    • Voles. ...
    • Raccoons.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurben
  • edited June 2022
    I have green tomatoes , small. I will keep an eye on them. 
    🍅👀
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • edited June 2022
    Chipmunks.  Bet it was chipmunks.  I see that little bugger running around. I used to think he was adorable.

This one probably has a cheekfull of little green tomatos.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • ...and they drive SUV's to get there!....

Chip the Famous Chipmunk from NH Needs His Own Childrens Book
    Hedda Gablernot_nadineFlakeNoirKurben
  • edited September 2022
    I'm having fun getting my garden prepped for planting (I know, right? Who the hell am I?! 😳)
    My seeds are planted into little nursery pots, all but the chillies and bell peppers have sprouted. 

This year I'm having 2 types of cherry tomatoes, 1 of large acid-free, 3 types of pumpkin, hopefully chillies and peppers...if they sprout!
    Thyme, rosemary, mint, parsley, chives, spring onions, oregano and my beautiful "Zorro"... courgette plant. 
    And I've bought several lavender plants I'm growing in pots to bring the bees.

Now if we could just get a little more sunshine.
    "Grow for meeeeeee"[/LSoH's]
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I'm having fun getting my garden prepped for planting (I know, right? Who the hell am I?! 😳)
    My seeds are planted into little nursery pots, all but the chillies and bell peppers have sprouted. 

This year I'm having 2 types of cherry tomatoes, 1 of large acid-free, 3 types of pumpkin, hopefully chillies and peppers...if they sprout!
    Thyme, rosemary, mint, parsley, chives, spring onions, oregano and my beautiful "Zorro"... courgette plant. 
    And I've bought several lavender plants I'm growing in pots to bring the bees.

Now if we could just get a little more sunshine.
    "Grow for meeeeeee"[/LSoH's]
    So proud of your garden!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Great movie!!
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT