Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Dark Tower Spoiler Avoider Thread

Comments

• Spoilers - that cinches it! Not looking, not looking...
  • Ah, Bev, you're not going to make it easy on us, are you?

Have you seen all the artwork? I know you've seen the book in manuscript form, but did you get anything that had the artwork with it as well?

If you have, remember...this is the spoiler AVOIDER thread... :-X

Blu
  • This is the first of the interior art that I've seen.
  • Darn - The Dark Tower had them up on their front page.

They are beautiful though. 8)

Sorry mates...
  • Has seen the two pics :-/ and they don't for me reveal any spoilers and they are very well done, though was surprised by one of them.

Has absolutely no willpower at all :-/ needs help from me matey's here.
  • I have so far resisted the DT7 pictures.

I am just taking it one day at a time.
  • I looked at the pictures too. I couldn't help it and I'm not sorry. That's it though, nothing else will I be looking at. *sigh*

Lin the Curious
  • The pics are awesome and I doubt they spoil anything!

You know I check the Grant Web Site daily to see when they are going to start taking Orders for the Artist Edition!
  • You people aren't helping me resist very well!
  • Resistance is futile.

• Don't listen to them, New. Especially Linny... she's corrupt. ;)
  • Don't listen to them, New. Especially Linny... she's corrupt.

I'm thinking he knows this already. ;) But gee Rache nice of you to remind everybody! :P

Lin
  • But gee Rache nice of you to remind everybody!
    My job as Queen of Smilies and key member of WHOH would be remiss if I failed to pick on you. Besides... who loves ya, baby?
  • CRinVA wrote:

You know I check the Grant Web Site daily to see when they are going to start taking Orders for the Artist Edition!
    Me too!! The way I figure, if they can get them out a week or two before the mass market edition that puts us at about 80 days away. I've never wanted a summer to go by quickly...until now!!

Regarding #7 spoilers.....lalalalala {hands over ears, eyes closed}, avoiding them like the superflu!!

Although I did see the 2 pictures posted on dt.net. Was that one of the tower collapsing? ;) ;)
  • My job as Queen of Smilies and key member of WHOH would be remiss if I failed to pick on you. Besides... who loves ya, baby?

This is true. :) But I'm checking the job descriptions later. :P I'm not sure of the entire list of people who love me, it's fairly extensive, but I'm sure hoping you're on it! ;D :-*

Lin
  • Although I did see the 2 pictures posted on dt.net. Was that one of the tower collapsing?

Whatchoo talkin' about Brautigan? ;)
  • Brautigan: SHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :P

Lin: I think Brautigan might be winding us up, ;D

And the only thing that will make you more curious is more pics appearing - it will make me curious too :)

I don't believe the pics issue any kinds of spoilers, might be the reason they were chosen for display purposes.

And before departing this thread till later today:

"Ah, say! Ah, say! I can FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL the LOVE in this here cah-mmunity! Praise 19! Say Hallelujah! Can you feel the good lovin' in this here place of Love? Say Hallelujah, if you can!"

Feels the Holy Rollin' love around here :)
  • Ha - Lay - Lou - Ya

and amen brother matey Dukky!

And now there's three pics for viewing - check out Lilja's Library for the third B&W and a cool interview of Michael Whelan!

:)
  • Hey Bob :)

Way Cool idea, from over the pond here! :)

Why don't we become "brother's" and do alot of Holy Rollin'?

I shall be Brother Dukky :)

You can be Brother Bob or whatever you want to call yourself :)

• Musn't look at...full...wrap-around...cover....

Oh, this "no spoilers" thing is going to be VERY difficult.

Blu
  • How about BBBBB?

Big, Bad, B.i.t.c.h.i.n., Brother, Bob

Amen Brother Duck!
  • I think it would be okay if I go look at the full wrap-around cover since I saw the other pix... if one person comes in here in the next five minutes and tells me it's okay, I will.... *sets watch and warrant*

Lin 8)
  • NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;)
  • Crap. Rachel, that did not help. ;)

I should clarify that had you said YES, go for it, I would have... but now I don't feel right... :P
  • I was just playin... go look if you really wanna. ;D