Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Dark Tower Spoiler Avoider Thread

Comments

• It's no big deal - just a pic of Roland dead at the base of the Dark Tower and the roses are really rivulets of his ebbing blood!

;D :o :P ;D :o :P ;D :o :P ;D :o :P
  • Damn Bob, when you're right, you're right! :-*

I have absolutely no willpower. Period. At least for the pictures...

It is awesome.

Lin
  • Has just seen it too...it is a good wraparound cover...:)

Bob, I like the Big, Bad, B.i.t.c.h.i.n., Brother, Bob ;D

So now there are two Big, Bad, B.I.T.C.H.I.N Brother's around these 'ere parts... 8) 8)

I'm off to learn the banjo, and voila we are all set :)

We need more B.i.t.c.h.i.n. Brother's to join our merry posse :)
  • Das right - and free admishun! ;D

BBBBB
  • And we have "compromising" pics of those Whiter than White WHOH girls  ;D

Two B.i.t.c.h.i.n Brother's walkin' down a lane

came upon a WHOH girl

that was all alone:

"Where for art thou, matey's?" asked Brother Dukky

"I dunno..." sniffed the WHOH girl

"Well, my lonely matey," said Bee-Bee-Bee-Bee-Bee-Bob, "it's as simple as can be..."

"Yeah," said Brother Dukky, "Why not join our merry little band."

And with that the B.i.t.c.h.i.n Brother's & B.i.t.c.h.i.n Sister all wandered down the forest path, clicking their fingers to a cool rythm, smiling as they went...

8) 8) 8)

:)
  • OK DUKKY I'm laughing out loud at work! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • "I dunno..." sniffed the WHOH girl

If I'm not mistaken, there are only two WHOHs so far. So.... um... is it me is it me is it me?? :D
  • Rache, I think you're totally b.i.t.c.h.i.n' ... :) AND, Dukky knew you'd be a little lonely without me (or so you say  :-*), so I'm sure he wrote it with you in mind. :)

I just dropped in to stay away from other spoiler threads... gee that's getting difficult.

Lin :)

OMG, I am like LAUGHING OUT LOUD -- Rache, I did not say you're totally pregnant dogin'.. whatever that means let me try this again... ;D
  • CRinVA wrote: OK DUKKY I'm laughing out loud at work!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dukky aims to please - and was laughing as I wrote it...lol

:)
  • Rache4173 wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, there are only two WHOHs so far.  So.... um... is it me is it me is it me??   :D

Yeppidy-do!, Rache matey :)

Can't go leaving Rache out of all the B.i.t.c.h.i.n fun stuff whilst Lin is away :)

See, Lin, we looked after Rache for ya :)

And: So very nice to see my matey's once more this fine evening in UK-Land.

B.i.t.c.h.i.n-yyy do!

Do-ya do-ya!

I B.i.t.c.h.i.n-yyy do

Do-ya-do!

Bob, hope the weekend went well for your baseballing :)
  • I just dropped in to stay away from other spoiler threads... gee that's getting difficult.
    Tell me about it. ARGH.

Rache, I did not say you're totally pregnant dogin'.. whatever that means let me try this again...
    LMAO!
  • I'm sure you were laughing out loud!

By the way, my son and wife are now in Coventry, England - sufferin from de ol jet lag blues!  :o
  • Hope the weather is nice for them down in Coventry...it is rather cloudy, and rain, looking like it's going to happen soon up-north here.

But I am at home with my matey's (you' all) and about to go make Bovril drink, and am off work for another 10 days so what do I care if it rains ;D lol
  • Dukky,

They left Dulles International Airport (Washington, DC) at 10pm my time and did not get to Coventry (and their hotels) until 4pm or later your time! :o They is pooped - gonna eat some supper and hit the hay! ;D

Baseball update - we lost our first game and won the second - still in the hunt and have a good shot at making the championship round! Check here for all the gory details an da few good pics (more to be added tonight)!
  • Wow - I bet they are tired...that is kinda like flying from her to Australia which takes nearly a whole day up! :o

Nice colourful pics, Bob :)

Hope the rest of the games go well :)
  • See, Lin, we looked after Rache for ya

I have trained my subjects well. And if you DON'T look after her... I will think up some suitable punishment... oh yes, wery wery suitable... ;)

Bob, great pix! They bring back so many fun memories for me after seven summers on a baseball field. :)

Lin
  • I will have really cool pics going up later tonight!
  • Lin242 wrote:

I have trained my subjects well.  And if you DON'T look after her... I will think up some suitable punishment... oh yes, wery wery suitable... ;) 

Lin  

Hmm, what kinda punishment are we taliking about here? ;D
  • Hmm, what kinda punishment are we taliking about here?

Like I said.. wery wery suitable... as in just keep up the fine work if you know what's good for you! 8)

Lin :)

Is it September 21st yet?

• I know what you mean, matey - it feels like ages till Bev's book and SK's book is released and I also have Robin Furth's DT-Vol. II ordered too. And the quiz book...my god, nearly forgot about that! :o

Me bad :-/
  • Ok, I can do it. I must admit that I did not read the end of the Dt6 book first like I'm prone to do, but actually read it in order from start to finish. It was difficult to do, but I did it. I think that I can do the same with the Dt7.

Although I did read the German spoiler ahead of time. i will try not to do the same this time.
  • Ok, I can do it. I must admit that I did not read the end of the Dt6 book first like I'm prone to do, but actually read it in order from start to finish. It was difficult to do, but I did it. I think that I can do the same with the Dt7.

Although I did read the German spoiler ahead of time. i will try not to do the same this time.
  • Commala-come-come

I cant wait 'till september twenty-one!!!
  • Well, now that the galleys for DTVII are out...I'm going to be burrowing in here, keeping my eyes from all other threads and reviews and tidbits about the last book. I want to be downright virginal when I open that one...

Blu
  • I'm with ya Blu - I want to read it for the first time on 9/21!