Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Dark Tower Spoiler Avoider Thread

12346»

Comments

• Lin242 wrote:

That happened at SKBB with Wolves of the Calla, you might remember, Bev.  It was pretty relentless too.

Lin

All vigilant moderator's to be applauded :)

*Claps*
  • I'll second that, DTUK. I'm staying away from that site just to protect myself, but it's nice that their mod cares that much about protecting the experience for visitors.

Blu
  • BluGilliand wrote: I'll second that, DTUK. I'm staying away from that site just to protect myself, but it's nice that their mod cares that much about protecting the experience for visitors.

Blu

Indeedy :)
  • Still master of my domain so to speak, have yet to check out any spoilerish stuff.

I can't believe DT VII is out 3 weeks from tomorrow. :o

Lin
  • Still master of my domain so to speak, have yet to check out any spoilerish stuff.
    Me neither. I've been very good about staying away from everything. Patiently awaiting 9/21.

• Lin242 wrote: Still master of my domain so to speak

Me too...LOL :D :D Did you order any of the Seinfeld DVD's yet? I can't wait, something to look forward to, to help with the post Dark Tower blues!
  • Can't wait either :)

Is really pleased I haven't felt tempted to go looking for spoilers for the final book - I have checked the art prints out though, but they don't really count :)

Not long now...
  • Brautigan wrote:

Me too...LOL :D :D   Did you order any of the Seinfeld DVD's yet?   I can't wait, something to look forward to, to help with the post Dark Tower blues!

Brautigan, :), no, I would, in my heart, have to get The X-Files and Family Guy first. I like Seinfeld too, but I wouldn't run out and buy the dvds. Although, there are classic episodes, like the one I referred to above, which I could watch over and over. ;D
  • 11 days and counting. :)

Lin
  • Awful lotta posting ogin on in the DT VII threads! I need to hurry up and finish so as to join in on the fun! I'm hoping to be done by Fri/Sat this week!
  • The book really took over me. Kinda like getting lifted on its wave ;)
  • CRinVA wrote: Awful lotta posting ogin on in the DT VII threads!  I need to hurry up and finish so as to join in on the fun! I'm hoping to be done by Fri/Sat this week!

Will look forward to your contributions, Bob :)
  • Only just over 200 pages in, myself. I need to work on it... thank goodness my shows will be recorded - I need to concentrate on this book!! :-/
  • Lin242 wrote: 11 days and counting. :)

Lin

That was my last entry in the DT Spoiler Avoider Thread. And now I have to avoid NOTHING. :) Except Rache so I won't inadvertently tell her something. :-X (Don't worry dahling, won't happen.)

The meaning of bliss: two hours of free time on a computer at home with the ability to ramble endlessly about all things DTVII. :)

Lin
  • Except Rache so I won't inadvertently tell her something.
    You just had to come to the Avoider thread and flaunt, didn't ya? :P Fiend. ::)

:-*
  • Rache4173 wrote:

You just had to come to the Avoider thread and flaunt, didn't ya?   :P  Fiend.   ::)

:-*

:)... I'm glad that you're telling me where you are every once in awhile so we can at least chat to that point. Hurry uuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp... *whine*... ;) :-*
  • Hurry uuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp... *whine*...
    ((pout)) I have to run out for lunch today... I won't get my reading time like I'd planned. Maybe I'll sneak some later....