Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Random Thoughts

Comments

• edited December 2020
    My neighbor man died from covid last night. In his 40s, strong and very active guy. 

Take this shit seriously.  
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNeesyNotaroSundropcat
  • My neighbor man died from covid last night. In his 40s, strong and very active guy. 

...I'm sorry Deej......it's a genetic thing......common in the DNA of most of those who succumbed, some issue with the spike protein that the 19 targets and it spans all mankind.......doesn't matter if you're a fat smokin' sumbitch like me or built like a powerlifter.....that DNA failing is the executioner switch.....
    KurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyNotarocat
  • My neighbor man died from covid last night. In his 40s, strong and very active guy. 

Seriously? Which household... the er... you-know ones?

Jeez girl, I'm sorry to hear this. :'( Poor people...stay the fk away from them girl. 
    NeesyGNTLGNTNotarocat

Oh my God that is awful - so sorry to hear this Hedda 

KurbenGNTLGNTNotarocat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    My neighbor man died from covid last night. In his 40s, strong and very active guy. 

Jeez girl, I'm sorry to hear this. :'( Poor people...stay the fk away from them girl. 
    Not those neighbors.  The ones directly behind me. We share a fenceline. Good people.  Good neighbor.  It's just tragic.

Apparently he was in the ER a few days ahead of dying.  They said he was bad, but not bad enough. They gave him an inhaler and sent him home. 

Now, if everyone would mask and help stop the spread, maybe the hospitals wouldn't have been overwhelmed and triaged him out to home care.  Just maybe a bed would have been available to him.  

Masks aren't 100%, but they help!  Just be kind and wear a mask around others.  Save their lives!
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesycat
  •  In the beginning of all this, I would catch myself being a sniffer.  No more.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:

Not those neighbors.  The ones directly behind me. We share a fenceline. Good people.  Good neighbor.  It's just tragic.

Apparently he was in the ER a few days ahead of dying.  They said he was bad, but not bad enough. They gave him an inhaler and sent him home. 

Now, if everyone would mask and help stop the spread, maybe the hospitals wouldn't have been overwhelmed and triaged him out to home care.  Just maybe a bed would have been available to him.  

Masks aren't 100%, but they help!  Just be kind and wear a mask around others.  Save their lives!
    I'm so sorry girl, it's just an awful situation with terrible consequences.  :'(
    I wish I could just put you in a bubble.... like The Boy in the Bubble. Just long enough to get you through this. 
    Okay maybe a bit longer... I would so push you down a hill for shits and giggles. Well, more of a gentle slope, I'm not a complete asshole. 
    KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:

I'm so sorry girl, it's just an awful situation with terrible consequences.  :'(
    I wish I could just put you in a bubble.... like The Boy in the Bubble. Just long enough to get you through this. 
    Okay maybe a bit longer... I would so push you down a hill for shits and giggles. Well, more of a gentle slope, I'm not a complete asshole. 
    Lumbergh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY :D  :D :D :D :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy

Damn. My best wishes to his family Hedda. Did he have underlying health conditions or something?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ghost19 said:

Damn. My best wishes to his family Hedda. Did he have underlying health conditions or something?
    No.    Very healthy.  This guy was always active.  Just constant work and movement.  Last person I would've expected to die.
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ghost19 said:

No.    Very healthy.  This guy was always active.  Just constant work and movement.  Last person I would've expected to die.

That's just scary.
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Neesy said:
    Image may contain 2 people people sitting text that says I was raised Catholic So every time I hear may the force be with you my natural response is and also with you whisper

Peace be with you!
    ;)  @HollyGolightly would agree

The new Liturgy (from 2011) changed that to "And with your Spirit".  I haven't been to Mass since All Saints Day. I'm going to check out the parking lot at Midnight Mass this year and if it looks mostly empty, I'm going to go sit in the empty choir loft. I have connections with the music director.  I miss Mass. 

KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroNeesy
  • edited January 2021
    I signed up for Informed Delivery with the USPS office a few days ago. I wasn’t aware this existed !   

As they sort your mail, they scan it and send you a photo of what you are getting in the mailbox that day. 

What prompted this, two very important pieces of mail went missing.  I was waiting for them and they never showed.   About a week later, my neighbor shows up with my mail for me.  She was picking up mail for her neighbor because they were on an extended out of town trip. They asked her to look through the mail and throw away anything that looked like obvious junk and there was my stuff. It had me wondering, what other mail goes missing that i’m not aware of? 

So, informed delivery can show if your driver is incompetent or your mail is getting stolen. 

Today, i am getting two pieces of mail and i know exactly where they are from. 

This is the coolest thing since the invention of chia heads. 
    not_nadineKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTSundropNeesycat
  • I signed up for Informed Delivery with the USPS office a few days ago. I wasn’t aware this existed !   

As they sort your mail, they scan it and send you a photo of what you are getting in the mailbox that day. 

What prompted this, two very important pieces of mail went missing.  I was waiting for them and they never showed.   About a week later, my neighbor shows up with my mail for me.  She was picking up mail for her neighbor because they were on an extended out of town trip. They asked her to look through the mail and throw away anything that looked like obvious junk and there was my stuff. It had me wondering, what other mail goes missing that i’m not aware of? 

So, informed delivery can show if your driver is incompetent or your mail is getting stolen. 

Today, i am getting two pieces of mail and i know exactly where they are from. 

This is the coolest thing since the invention of chia heads. 
    ....yep, it's quite the handy-dandy deal....we have had things dropped off to the neighbor's by delivery services because "they couldn't find our location"....B*tch, it's literally a hundred yards on down the road!!!.....
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycatghost19
  • What is a chia head or pet?
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What is a chia head or pet?
    Pet Ecards  Kappit
    FlakeNoirNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    What is a chia head or pet?

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT