Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

September '04 -- the final countdown

1234568»

Comments

• The release date is today, but it's been out for about 10 days.

It's at all major bookstores and I see it on Walmart.com so I think it might be available at their stores as well, though I'm not sure of that. It's up to the individual stores, I guess. It's getting huge displays in some places. B&N and Borders are your best bets, along with amazon.
  • Cool, I will look for it this weekend. :)
  • New Amazon sales ranking: 275
  • Whoohoo - way ta go Bev ;D

Kxx
  • newinside wrote:

I would like it if there were another 5 DT books.  :)

My thoughts exactly New!
  • Congrats Bev!! Can't wait to get my hands on the CD Limited.

I'm only a third of the way through DT VII so I've been avoiding everything DT related on the web but I wanted to stop in briefly and congratulate you on the release. :D
  • Amazon update: 259!
  • And I see you have a new count down timer! Bravo! Are ya nervous about the first signing?
  • I haven't really given it that much thought yet. I imagine I'll be nervous the day before, or the day of. I haven't decided what I'm going to do--read some fiction, perhaps, talk a little about the project, do a Q&A.
  • Still falling -- down to 250!
  • This is most excellent news :)
  • Things just keep getting better :)
  • Now serving #224

Scratch that: 221
  • I believe we are going to see this title reach number one...it's like an unstoppable train.

BEV (North Central Positronics) Model #1999 - While away the day, travel with Bev Today. Upgraded Model from Blaine/Patricia Manufactured Licensing Distribution.

:) Have a nice day :)
  • Well, I got my copy, but not without some work...grrrr. I was in B&N, and it was fairly late, almost closing time, and I couldnt find it anywhere. So I asked the people to look it up for me, and they said it was definately there somewhere, but I still couldnt find it. I told them that I KNEW it had been released that day, and I wasnt leaving without my copy...lol. So the lady went to the back to check...sure enough, they were in the back, not even on display, or even anyone could get them if they wanted to, they were still in the box...grrrrrr. So hopefully they are now aware of it, and they will have it out for purchase and on display today, but I was at least able to get my copy:) Congrats again Bev!!!!!

Berry