Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

CHRISTMAS....is coming!

Comments

• I am watching A Christmas Story .   Has anyone read the book this is based on — In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash?

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesyspideymandoyoulove19
  • Out Of Order - Industrial OSHA Machine Hazard Sign  Seton  Seton....who(m)?.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyspideyman
  • ....we are between ages on grandboys for the Elf hunt this year, but the CoVid has made it a bit simpler for exasperated parents looking for somewhere to chuck the felt covered fu*k.....

Elf Isolation Jar  littlehomemadeco...isolation jar, quarantine x 14 days.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirSundropghost19NotaroNeesyspideyman
  • edited December 2020
    I went to get some of those tube xmas cookies that you cut and they have a xmas tree in every slice — NONE!!!  I had to get a tube of plain ass sugar cookies .   *Grumble...*

because yeah, i ain’t making them from scratch. I don’t love these bitches enough for “from scratch” anything.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirghost19Neesyspideymandoyoulove19Sundrop
  • I went to get some of those tube xmas cookies that you cut and they have a xmas tree in every slice — NONE!!!  I had to get a tube of plain ass sugar cookies .   *Grumble...*

because yeah, i ain’t making them from scratch. I don’t love these bitches enough for “from scratch” anything.
    This is a good ass sugar cookie - Cheezburger - Funny Memes  Funny  Pictures
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesyspideymanSundrop
  • Tree in the front room...

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanNeesydoyoulove19Sundropcat
  • Notaro said:
    Tree in the front room...

...very pretty my man......love the flooring as well.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesydoyoulove19
  • Notaro said:
    Tree in the front room...

I love it! Very pretty.
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideymanNeesydoyoulove19
  • ...one of my seasonal favorites.....

Notaronot_nadineFlakeNoirKurbenspideymanNeesyHedda Gablerdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...one of my seasonal favorites.....

There's my heart right there. ❤
    NotaroNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • Please accept my apologies Spidey and Deejers... I'm not going to be sending out Christmas cards this year and I feel bad because you have both sent one to me.

I will try to make it up to you both with something else after the holiday season once I'm on annual leave. 

Please know that I do appreciate what you've both done for me though, I really do. 😘🤗💚💜💙
    NotarospideymanKurbenNeesyHedda GablerGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Please accept my apologies Spidey and Deejers... I'm not going to be sending out Christmas cards this year and I feel bad because you have both sent one to me.

I will try to make it up to you both with something else after the holiday season once I'm on annual leave. 

Please know that I do appreciate what you've both done for me though, I really do. 😘🤗💚💜💙
    No need for a card. Just seeing you here when I am able to log in and knowing you and family and well, especially in times like these, is all I need.  Just stay well. Give your kids a hug from  me, and then feel the one I send to you. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesyGNTLGNTdoyoulove19Sundrop
  • spideyman said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Please accept my apologies Spidey and Deejers... I'm not going to be sending out Christmas cards this year and I feel bad because you have both sent one to me.

No need for a card. Just seeing you here when I am able to log in and knowing you and family and well, especially in times like these, is all I need.  Just stay well. Give your kids a hug from  me, and then feel the one I send to you. 
    Spidey said it perfect.
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTSundropNeesy
  • Image may contain night text that says On December 21 2020 Jupiter and Saturn will align in the night sky to create the first Christmas Star in nearly 800 years
    Well this year could certainly need a saviour, so lead the way!!
    spideymanNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablernot_nadineNeesy