Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

CHRISTMAS....is coming!

Comments

• My wife discovered this Finnish singer via a Jacquie Lawson eCard.

NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat

She is very interesting. She is a heavy metal singer songwriter and she is a “lied”  singer.  I learned something new.  I’m not going to tell you what a “lied” singer is so you will learn something too.  If you don’t already know and want to learn that is. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat

She is very interesting. She is a heavy metal singer songwriter and she is a “lied”  singer.  I learned something new.  I’m not going to tell you what a “lied” singer is so you will learn something too.  If you don’t already know and want to learn that is. 
    Very interesting, thanks for educational nudge.
    NotaroHedda GablerNeesycat
  • * the educational nudge.  🙄 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • ...she is quite striking, and her voice is impressive.....like a carp.....ok, I "lied" about that last part.... :D
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaroNeesycat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    See that drummer? I could fo that !   
    KurbencatFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    See that drummer? I could fo that !   
    ...I have never doubted that..... :)
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoircat
  • We put the trees up today.... bit of an anti-climax..... I must be getting old🙄
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    We put the trees up today.... bit of an anti-climax..... I must be getting old🙄
    It's a little different once the kid/s grow... I'm still fighting The Grinch over ours. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    It's a little different once the kid/s grow... I'm still fighting The Grinch over ours. 
    Tell him to put his Santa hat on and get with the programme 😁
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Tell him to put his Santa hat on and get with the programme 😁
    If only I could... 😊
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gablercat
  • ....I’m a hybrid....part Grinch, part Grump all GNT...
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda Gablerghost19Neesycat
  • Put up my first christmas fancies today. A big red sparkly thingy around my entrancedoor and and two lights in two windows. The lights are really guiding lights! Without them i would in all certainty walk into a wall or something when i have to get up in the middle of the night and its pitchblack everywhere to go to the toilet. Both practical and atmospheric, can it be better??
    FlakeNoirNotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • I started my Christmas shopping today, I bought a bag of Caramello Chocolate Santa's to go in the Christmas stockings/Santa sacks. :D (I'm really struggling with getting organised this year.)

Buy Cadbury Chocolates Caramello Santas 150G online at shopcountdownconz
    NotaroKurbenspideymanghost19GNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesycat
  • Kurben said:
    Put up my first christmas fancies today. A big red sparkly thingy around my entrancedoor and and two lights in two windows. The lights are really guiding lights! Without them i would in all certainty walk into a wall or something when i have to get up in the middle of the night and its pitchblack everywhere to go to the toilet. Both practical and atmospheric, can it be better??
    ....nothing screams Joyous Noel like falling into the toilet....
    FlakeNoirNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyspideymancat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I started my Christmas shopping today, I bought a bag of Caramello Chocolate Santa's to go in the Christmas stockings/Santa sacks. :D (I'm really struggling with getting organised this year.)

Buy Cadbury Chocolates Caramello Santas 150G online at shopcountdownconz
    Meme Creator - Funny When Almedina wakes up after a night shift Meme  Generator at MemeCreatororg
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesyspideymancat
  • ....welllll, it ain't traditional but the unfettered joy here put a smile on my kisser....

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesyspideymancat
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....welllll, it ain't traditional but the unfettered joy here put a smile on my kisser....

I love this! I would be the fool that dances along with them...right before falling over my own feet and knocking down all of the surrounding displays. 😄
    GNTLGNTNotaroKurbenHedda GablerNeesyspideymancat
  • I know nothing about wines. Aside from Boonesfarm and MD2020.

But, I bought a wine yesterday to give as a hostess gift for a friend having me to her house for dinner.  (Yes, I will mask and social distance.)

I bought it because it had a pretty, festive bottle.  It could suck.  It was a fairly cheap wine, again, I bought it for the bottle.   It may be gross, but it's got to be a step up from Kountry Kwencher.
    GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyghost19spideymancat