Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

CHRISTMAS....is coming!

Comments

• ....outstanding!!!.......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirdoyoulove19
  • edited December 2020
    For those who might be interested, the Christmas Star will be viewable in tonight's sky.  If you can't see it or watch it where you are, Lowell Observatory is having a live event in 11 minutes.

FlakeNoirnot_nadinedoyoulove19NeesyGNTLGNT
  • For those who might be interested, the Christmas Star will be viewable in tonight's sky.  If you can't see it or watch it where you are, Lowell Observatory is having a live event in 11 minutes.

It was too cloudy for us last night. Might have to wait another 800 years, I can be patient. 
    NotaroKurbendoyoulove19Hedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • It's not Christmas for me until I play this song and sing it loudly.... (it's night time, so I'll do the singing sometime later 😁)

not_nadinedoyoulove19KurbenHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • For those who might be interested, the Christmas Star will be viewable in tonight's sky.  If you can't see it or watch it where you are, Lowell Observatory is having a live event in 11 minutes.

Cloudy here as well.  Truly wanted to see it.
    FlakeNoirdoyoulove19Hedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT

Cloudy here as well.  Truly wanted to see it.
    Apparently you can see it for the next 2 weeks, it was just at its best last night.
    FlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTnot_nadine
  • edited December 2020
    Every year, I order a grab bag from CD for xmas.  That's what I get for xmas.  I have quit ordering things from them because I have so many back orders not yet fulfilled.  I am waiting for some catch up here.  Until I see some orders coming my way, I just can't order from them for now.  I love the company, but it's getting to be a race.  Which will come first? My death or my books?

And unfortunately, no grab bag coming for xmas this year.  BUT, I did get notification that my Night Shift Special Edition is due to hit my house tomorrow, so I will be grateful for my book.  Excited to see it.
    FlakeNoirNeesyNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Every year, I order a grab bag from CD for xmas.  That's what I get for xmas.  I have quit ordering things from them because I have so many back orders not yet fulfilled.  I am waiting for some catch up here.  Until I see some orders coming my way, I just can't order from them for now.  I love the company, but it's getting to be a race.  Which will come first? My death or my books?

And unfortunately, no grab bag coming for xmas this year.  BUT, I did get notification that my Night Shift Special Edition is due to hit my house tomorrow, so I will be grateful for my book.  Excited to see it.
    ....I've gotten the two magnets that Glenn produced by placing two small orders and they got there rather quickly.....they are truly consistent with their inconsistency....plus, I too await my Night Shift.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....like Flake, I have one song that truly makes it Christmas for me....and if you remember from the SKMB, this be it.....

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirdoyoulove19Neesy
  • Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a brilliant day 🎅
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerSundropNeesy
  • Notaro said:
    Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a brilliant day 🎅
    Merry Christmas! We had a busy but good day...wishing you all a wonderful time.

Just a reminder (because I've just been through this...again 😄) our eyes are totally bigger than our bellies. 
    I ate waaaaay too much. At least twice today. 😁

Have fun, everyone. 🎄❤💚💜💙
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a brilliant day 🎅
    Merry Christmas! We had a busy but good day...wishing you all a wonderful time.

Just a reminder (because I've just been through this...again 😄) our eyes are totally bigger than our bellies. 
    I ate waaaaay too much. At least twice today. 😁

Have fun, everyone. 🎄❤💚💜💙
    Christmas Feast  funny
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • I know, xmas is over. But tree still up.  

And i took one of those goofy quizzes that told me which xmas character i would be.

it told me i was Natalie from Love, Actually.  Okay flakers, i think you love this movie— i have never seen it.  Is being natalie a good of bad thing? 
    FlakeNoirKurbenNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • I know, xmas is over. But tree still up.  

And i took one of those goofy quizzes that told me which xmas character i would be.

it told me i was Natalie from Love, Actually.  Okay flakers, i think you love this movie— i have never seen it.  Is being natalie a good of bad thing? 
    You're a dark haired beauty with a fabulous sense of humor and you're going to fall in love with the British Prime Minister. I'm so sorry this is currently Boris the f'kwit and not Hugh Grant at the cuter end of his career. 😄

As for the tree and Christmas in general in our house. The Grinch came, he saw and he stole Christmas right away again. 
    You go to work... Christmas! You come home... poof! Gone.
    Happy New Year... same as the last one.
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I know, xmas is over. But tree still up.  

You're a dark haired beauty with a fabulous sense of humor and you're going to fall in love with the British Prime Minister. I'm so sorry this is currently Boris the f'kwit and not Hugh Grant at the cuter end of his career. 😄

As for the tree and Christmas in general in our house. The Grinch came, he saw and he stole Christmas right away again. 
    This Grinch scene has been turned into a meme and its disgustingly  accurate - PopBuzz....he's actually just a green sasquatch.....a Christmas Cryptid......
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I know, xmas is over. But tree still up.  

But you evaded my question.

is being Natalie a good thing of bad thing?
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy