Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

What's Cooking?

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    I'm 41% Scottish.  I'm not eating blood discs.
    Disgusting food around the world - Gallery....with a kale salad.....
    No on the kale too.  I've tried to like kale.  I really tried.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoircatNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....this I know....figured if Imma gonna whip you up a repulsive repast, might as well go down the kale rabbit hole....
    FlakeNoircatHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I don't like kale either ~ but this salad is delicious!  Give it a shot..

Sweet Kale Chopped Salad Kit
    catNeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:

I have tried this and it's just too much kale.  And it's not sweet.  It's a great salad, other than the kale.  :D

NeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:

I have tried this and it's just too much kale.  And it's not sweet.  It's a great salad, other than the kale.  :D

:smile:  Maybe if you tried cooking it and then turned it into a soup. - Yeah I tried it too and it wasn't my cup of tea

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Marcangelo Foods Honey BBQ Marinated Beef Short Ribs  Walmart Canada
    Has anybody tried these? They are so delicious - I went to buy some yesterday but they were all out.

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideymanSundrop
  • Neesy said:
    Marcangelo Foods Honey BBQ Marinated Beef Short Ribs  Walmart Canada
    Has anybody tried these? They are so delicious - I went to buy some yesterday but they were all out.

That doesn't look familiar.  What part of the grocery store did you buy that in? Deli area? Meat department? frozen foods?  I'll look for it next time I shop.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesycatspideymanSundrop
  • ....they look deelish!.....thrown on the grill they would put the "awe" in awesome.....
    FlakeNoirNeesycatHedda GablerspideymanSundrop
  • Neesy said:
    Marcangelo Foods Honey BBQ Marinated Beef Short Ribs  Walmart Canada

That doesn't look familiar.  What part of the grocery store did you buy that in? Deli area? Meat department? frozen foods?  I'll look for it next time I shop.

GNTLGNT said:
    ....they look deelish!.....thrown on the grill they would put the "awe" in awesome.....
    I buy them at WallyMart in the meat department but it is a Canadian company so not sure if they have a market in the US - they should expand, if not.

Only thing is that it's expensive - the first time I tried them I got them in the reduced section. They put stuff in there when it gets close to the 'best before' date.

Today we're just grabbing stuff out of the freezer here at home and using it up, because I don't feel like shopping and our fridge freezers upstairs and down are both getting full.

catFlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gablerspideyman
  • I made lasagna for tonight. 😊
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • cat said:
    I made lasagna for tonight. 😊
    9 Pressing Questions About Garfields Lasagna Habit  Food  Wine
    catFlakeNoirHedda Gablerspideyman
  • I must make these   :)

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTcatNeesyspideyman
  • GNTLGNT said:
    cat said:
    I made lasagna for tonight. 😊
    9 Pressing Questions About Garfields Lasagna Habit  Food  Wine
    ;;;;let's try this again.....

Garfield Lasagna GIFs  Tenor
    catFlakeNoirHedda GablerNeesyspideyman
  • Today I made a Chicken Meatball soup - even though it's not cold out yet I just felt like some homemade soup.

Chicken Meatball Noodle Soup Recipe - Damn Delicious

My meatballs are a bit bigger than this pic but still looks like mine - what looks like rice is actually orzo.

As Julia would say "Bon Appetit!"

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundropcatspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    Today I made a Chicken Meatball soup - even though it's not cold out yet I just felt like some homemade soup.

My meatballs are a bit bigger than this pic but still looks like mine - what looks like rice is actually orzo.

That looks really goood! Was it? Would you make it again? Anything you would change? 
    NeesyGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    Today I made a Chicken Meatball soup - even though it's not cold out yet I just felt like some homemade soup.

That looks really goood! Was it? Would you make it again? Anything you would change? 

It was really good - I couldn't wait until supper. Maybe I would attempt to make the meatballs a bit smaller but overall I liked the carrots, celery, onion etc. - all the usual stuff you put in soup. I also used three cloves of garlic.

So - what are you making for supper? (I would like to say "reservations" but we are at Code Orange here so we're staying home) :)

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirspideyman
  • Neesy said:
    Neesy said:

It was really good - I couldn't wait until supper. Maybe I would attempt to make the meatballs a bit smaller but overall I liked the carrots, celery, onion etc. - all the usual stuff you put in soup. I also used three cloves of garlic.

So - what are you making for supper? (I would like to say "reservations" but we are at Code Orange here so we're staying home) :)

I made a new taco recipe — it wasn’t bad but your soup looked amazing.
    GNTLGNTNeesyFlakeNoirspideyman
  • ...my meatballs are..........oh stop it Scott!!!
    NeesyHedda GablerFlakeNoirspideymanSundrop
  • Neesy said:
    Neesy said:

I made a new taco recipe — it wasn’t bad but your soup looked amazing.
    Happy Taco Tuesday!
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...my meatballs are..........oh stop it Scott!!!
    Thats a spicy meatball Memes

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTspideyman