- Mark Pavia, Screem #25, October 2012
- Hans-Åke Lilja, Lilja’s Library: The World of Stephen King, Cemetery Dance Publications, 2009
- Frank Darabont, Rue Morgue #73, November 2007
- Marcia Gay Harden, Toby Jones & Thomas Jane on the set of The Mist, November 2007.
- Tabitha King Collaborates with the Dead, Pensacola Magazine, April 2007.
- Swastika: An interview with Michael Slade, Hellnotes Newsletter
- Gotham Cafe: A Conversation with Julie Sands, Cemetery Dance #52
- Interview with Owen King, Accent Literary Review, July 2005
- Riding the Bullet — interview with Mick Garris, Cemetery Dance #50
- Autopsy Room Four — interview with Steve Zakman, Cemetery Dance #48
- Rainy Seasons — interview with Nick Wauters, Cemetery Dance #44
- Mountie Noir — Michael Slade profile/interview, Cemetery Dance #39
- A few words with Mick Garris, Cemetery Dance Weekly, October 6, 2004
- A Conversation with Michael Slade (July 3, 2003), Hellnotes Newsletter
I am the author of The Dark Tower Companion, The Road to the Dark Tower, nominated for a Bram Stoker Award, and The Stephen King Illustrated Companion, which was nominated for a 2010 Edgar® Award and a 2009 Bram Stoker Award.
My short fiction has appeared in places like Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, From the Borderlands and The Blue Religion. In 2010, four of my stories were collected in When the Night Comes Down and my story "The Bank Job" won the Al Blanchard Award.
My Twitter feed